Tuesday, May 23, 2006

San Francisco de Asis Church near Taos, New Mexico

I drove down to New Mexico yesterday and took these pictures outside the San Francisco de Asis Church in Ranchos de Taos. The first four were taken last night and the fifth one was taken this morning on my way out of town.
Outside San Francisco de Asis Church, Ranchos de Taos, New Mexico













photograph of the San Francisco de Asis Church near Taos, New Mexico













Blue door near San Francisco de Asis Church, Ranchos de Taos, New Mexico













Outside San Francisco de Asis Church, Ranchos de Taos, New Mexico

















A window of San Francisco de Asis Church, Ranchos de Taos, New Mexico

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The picture you have of the turqouise doorway with the bronze statue in the background is of my Aunt and Uncle's house. I was trying to find a nice picture of San Francisco de Asis, to show a friend and was surprised to be looking at my Aunt and Uncle's. It's a beautiful picture. I'll have to make sure my Aunt and Uncle see itt.

Joe said...

Thanks for the comment. Feel free to contact me more directly - just click on the "view my profile" link on the right side, then look for the email link. Thanks.